Oedipussy Galore is the debut studio album by Uncle Jesse 2.0 (Still known as Uncle Jesse & The Rippers at the time).
The album was recorded on a cell phone in drummer Thom Weiser's parents garage after a 24 hour Full House marathon and featured himself on drums, Sean Spoon on 5-String bass guitar and Christian Harrison on 4-String bass guitar. The album is comprised of approximately 30 minutes of improvisation, which Weiser then separated into tracks seemingly randomly.
- Walking Fucked and Blind (Part 1) - 03:29
- Walking Fucked and Blind (Part 2) - 01:47
- Sticky Fingers - 02:53
- Matthew Barney Is a Racist - 00:51
- WATCH JUDGE JUDY - 00:18
- Kesha #2 - 01:13
- Kancer Is Kool - 01:21
- JFKFC - 00:53
- Untitled 1 - 00:38
- A Reptile Dysfunction - 02:09
- Untitled 3 - 01:13
- School is for Cool And Uncool People Alike - 01:40
- I Love Her, Kate. Just Deal With It! - 02:02
- Prank Call 911, Seriously, I Dare You - 02:05
- Science - 02:15
- Untitled 2 - 02:35
- Walking Fucked and Blind (Part 3) - 02:33
- Thank You - 00:04
- Sean Spoon (Credited as Jesse Spoon) - Bass Guitar, Vocals, Electric Guitar.
- Christian Harrison (Credited as Chrissy The Pope) - Bass Guitar, Percussion, Vocals
- Thom Weiser (Credited as Toto The Fuck Elf) - Drums, Percussion, Programming
- Benj - "Fucks and Fart Machines"
- Upon the original release of the album, certain track titles were more offensive and stupid. Vagina later changed them out of embarrassment
- This is the only album to feature Weiser's original stage name, Toto The Fuck Elf.
- This album is also the only album to feature Sean Spoon using the name "Jesse".
- Elements of the song Dammit by Blink-182 are interpolated throughout the recording.
- Many of the song titles, such as "JFKFC" and "A Reptile Dysfunction", were originally suggested as band names.
- A short interview with the band was filmed immediately after the completion of the album, but was never released. It is rumored to contain footage of Sean Spoon snorting rock salt and the band members covered in shaving cream with duct tape on their nipples.
- A music video for the track "Science" was created by a mysterious gestalt entity known only as "Benj"
- Benj is credited in the liner notes as providing "fucks and fart machines" to the album, it is unknown whether or not he was actually present during the recording.
- The liner notes feature fake reviews from ridiculous fictional agencies such as "Barbarian Astronaut Monthly", "Munchy Magazine", and The Needle Drop.
Original Liner Notes Edit
"a wondrous sonic experience, like two robots hate-fucking on a water bed made of promises"- barbarian astronaut monthly
"This album is what I imagine watching cheesy movies while drinking a ton of Pepsi and staying up for 67 hours and you haven't seen your family in 7 years have tHEY FORGOT AOBUT YOU I'M SORRY MOM I JUST WANTED TO BE LIKE DAD I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"- munchy
"strong beefy huge 10" - the needle drop (talking about The Money Store, not this album)
Sean, The Spoonman - Bass guitar, shouting, hitting things with sticks, electric guitar Chrissy, The Pope - Bass guitar, yelling, distant recorder Toto, The Fuck Elf - Drums, Percussion, Cowbell, Diseases Benj - Fucks and Fart machines"