Songs In Every Key Except A Minor is the 2nd studio album by Uncle Jesse & The Rippers.
The album was recorded in August, 2014 in a single day at Sean Spoon's fathers house. Musically the album still features a largely improvisational approach, but blends in pre-written songs and satirical covers.
- Conan Is a Fucking Tool (Fallon Intro) - 00:30
- Ice Road Truckers Gave Me Nightmares - 7:24
- Another Game On The Shelf (pt's 1, 2 & 3) - 8:04
- Objective Truths - 00:55
- I Didn't Come Here To Fap - 03:41
- Short People - 06:40
- My Dads Generation (He Drives a Fucking Miata) - 01:52
- Bob Saget - 04:00
- Whoopass - 08:53
- FJS (Borrowed From The Bloodhound Gang For Personal Use) - 01:41
- With A Little Help From My Ice Road Nightmares - 04:24
- Sean Spoon - Lead Vocals, Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar.
- Thom Weiser - Electric Guitar, Synthesizer, Drum Machine, Vocals, Piano, Chord Organ, Harmonica.
- B Maxwell Ovitsky - Bass Guitar, Percussion, Toy Piano, Vocals
- All drums for the album we're produced using a Yamaha YPG 300 Keyboard owned by Sean Spoon.
- The toy piano heard throughout the album was operated by Maxwell Overdrive, using his foot.
- Despite being officially billed as the bands drummer, Weiser mostly contributed guitar and harmonica.
- In order to convince Spoon to agree to make another Uncle Jesse album, Weiser created the artwork and the album's unfunny intro in advance. Originally he intended the album to be Self-Titled but Spoon convinced him otherwise.
- The title "Songs In Every Key Except A Minor" is a play on the album "Songs In A Minor" by Alicia Keys.