Triforcing My Dick In Your Mouth is the 3rd album by Uncle Jesse 2.0 (Formerly, Uncle Jesse & The Rippers)
The album was recorded over a 3 day period in Brian Vagina's garage in Aloha, Oregon. The band is joined on this record by additional members Carry-T and Aunt Becky. The album features numerous covers and re-interpretations of popular songs from the 60's through to the 90's. This lead some to draw a comparison between this album and jam-bands like The Grateful Dead, though the members of Uncle Jesse resent this sentiment.
- Triforcing My Dick In Your Mouth - 05:03
- The White Stripes Have Become Cumbersome - 07:29
- The Devil Went Down On Georgia - 03:57
- Alfred Hitchcock's Midnight Extravaganza - 02:44
- Super Mario Sixty WHORE - 05:53
- Nicklecracker (No Back Please) - 04:11
- Interlude 8 - 00:47
- American Woman - 04:03
- Why Are There Stewed Brains in My Brain Stew? - 03:51
- Wanted Dead or Dead (No Choice in The Matter - 04:40
- Yoda Say "Hate Me, She Does" - 05:08
- Cuz I Gotta Play Faith - 03:57
- Unsweater (The Done Song) - 05:47
- Elementary School PSA - 00:42
- Doneyon Rings - 04:26
- Objective Truths (Part 2) - 01:41
- Uncle Jesse's Nirvana - 07:24
- High School Nerd Kid Blues - 03:01
- Safety Dancing In Funky Town - 01:20
- The Entire Decade Of the 1960's (and Gogol Bordello) - 05:07
- False Ending (Because Like, Songs Have False Endings, And Freebort Comes After This Track. So Yeah, It's A Fucking Joke) - 02:21
- Freebort (We Ran Out Of Novelty License Plates) - 18:08
- Sean Spoon - Keyboards, Vocals, Harpsichord,
- Brian Vagina - Drums, Percussion, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Reed Organ, Synth, Harmonica
- Maxwell Ovedrive - Bass, Keyboards, Percussion, Sampler, Backing Vocals, Accordion, Ukulele
- Carry-T - Organ Bass, Keytar, Synths, Percussion, Harpsichord, Strings, Vibraphone, Backing Vocals
- Aunt Becky - Harmonica, Vocals, Percussion, Piano
- This is Uncle Jesse's first double album, a concept they would later explore heavily with Fullest Houses and Uncle Jesse V.
- The list of names found in the liner notes are the authors/performing artists of the songs covered and re-arranged on this album.
- The last line of the liner notes is a reference on the Objective Truths series of songs, which heavily feature passionate displeasure with the artistic direction Fleetwood Mac took after Stevie Nicks joined the band.
- This is the first album to feature musicians outside of the 3 members of the band.
- "Aunt Becky", who performs harmonica and percussion on the album, is actually Brian Vagina's sister.
- There was originally intended to be 3 more tracks on the album, "Get A Blowjob and Get Some Real Hair", """", and "Centerfucked". "Get A Blowjob and Get Some Real Hair" was eventually released on DOUGZILLA: Uncle Jesse LIVE, the other two have yet to surface.
Original Liner Notes Edit
"We would like to formally thank/apologize to, Our parents, George Micheal, Rivers Cuomo, Dan Avidan, Wes Scantlin, Chad Kroeger, Billie Joe Armstrong, Shigeru Miyamoto, Jon Bon Jovi, Randy Bachman, Burton Cummings, Johnny Hickman, David Lowery, Alfred Hitchcock, Charlie Daniels, George Lucas, Kurt Cobain, Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic, Steven Greenberg, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Ivan Doroschuk, George Harrison, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Bonham, Benjamin Morse, Jon Paul Jones, Jack White, Meg White, Jason Ross, Noel Gallagher, Ronnie, Van Zant , Eugene Hütz and of course, the person who made Fleetwood Mac who they are today, Peter Green, for providing 50 years of musical culture to parody.
Okay fine Stevie Nicks too.
"I've never heard anything like it"
-Editor from JUGS Magazine
"You do not as if I don't want to shut the savage truth We are the ironic cheerful messages Even though I lost my alleyway."
-Bodhi Dharma of Space Aliens 'R' Us
released January 18, 2015
Sean "Jesse" Spoon- Keyboards, Vocals, Harpsichord Brian Vagina- Drums, Percussion, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Reed Organ, Synth, Harmonica
Maxwell Overdrive: Bass, Keyboard, Percussion, Sampler, Keytar, Backing Vocals, Accordion, Ukulele
Carry T- Organ Bass, Keytar, Synths, Percussion, Harpsichord, Strings, Vibraphone, Backing Vocals, Piano
Aunt Becky- Harmonica, Vocals, Percussion, Backing Vocals"